IS MY ORDER ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
In order to return your items, your merchandise must meet the following criteria:
1. Items must be in original sale condition: unwashed, unworn, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
2. In the event the products come with additional packaging such as boxes or plastic bags, we will only accept returns with these packaging.
3. Items that fall on the clearance page and tagged with final sales item are not returnable or exchangeable.
4. If your order is missing items, please contact our customer service immediately.
5. In the case that you received a wrong item, please contact customer service immediately.
6. Rayas & Plaid reserves the rights to reject any refunds if the return item doesn’t meet above conditions.
8. Items must be returned within 14 days from the date the item is received with the original receipt of your order.
9. You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return.
10. Return parcel shipping fees will be borne by customers if the return reason is change of mind.
HOW DO I RETURN/EXCHANGE MY ITEMS?
Return items can be sent via courier services to below address,
Rayas & Plaid Sdn Bhd
No 68 Jalan Lagenda 5,
Taman 1 Lagenda
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for return processing. You will receive a refund notification from us when your return has been processed.
I HAVE RECEIVED DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product. To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
– Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
– Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, and salesman- sample.
If you feel your product is defective because of manufacturing or design defect, please contact our customer service.